- an annexation and zoning request of R-1 by Andrea Holland for 156 Little Pine Drive.
- declaring a seized vehicle as surplus property.
The County Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. tonight, Feb. 14, at the 205 Warrior Path.
They will discuss:
- construction updates for Sonoraville Elemenatary
- Ombudsman program update
- a new fiscal year audit requirement
County Commissioners will meet tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 15, at 4 p.m. for a worksession in the conference room of the administrative building. The board will meet in executive session from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. A regular meeting will commence at 6 p.m. They will discuss:
- a bid award for Annual Paving Material
- a budget amendment for the Sheriff's Office to accept funds from two inmate trust fund accounts.
- a budget amendment to accept a federal grnat regarding the Chitwood property.